Conferences allow educators to learn from the experts! I am excited to attend this year’s North Carolina Technology in Education Conference. With the theme of “Game On”, I am hoping to learn new ways to engage students and improve student learning. Stay tuned for all the great things I learn!
March 5, 2013
NCTIES ’13 – Game On!
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 5th, 2013 at 9:58 pm and posted in Technology In Education. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Thank you, thank you @praisingthebar #middleofthenight #legcramp #solved 3 weeks ago
- Unveiling the senior gift @SuzhouNAmHS . #Classof2018 #proudprincipal https://t.co/xxg4XgvVBY 1 month ago
- The @SuzhouNAmHS and @WakeSTEMECHS students are live! #collaboration tw.kan0512.com/?m=Apituwenol&… 1 month ago
- One of my teachers sent me this pic and asked if he could use my accounts during a lesson about exploring your digi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Congratulations @MrsAReid @CoSN #newestCETL https://t.co/J0dq6wrUp7 2 months ago